Sunday 4 March 2012

CIRO PEARLS - VINTAGE WHITE PASTE DRESS CLIP


I love white paste jewellery. (Some people call them rhinestones - but they are not!). You could call them diamente - they are immitation diamonds. The 1930's is my favourite period for selling. (They had immitation diamonds in Georgian times but I am not likely to find any of that!). This piece was made by Ciro Pearls (Which is why it is a little more expensive than some - and it is one of the smaller ones). The two dress clips come apart to be work separately - maybe either side of a square necked dress. It is in good condition - bright and sparkley - the photo does not do it justice. Ref: 2018 B70/5 - Price £88. www.gillianhorsup.com and see me on Facebook - Gillian Horsup Vintage Jewellery - or better still come into the shop to the the variety I have on disply!

No comments:

Post a Comment