Thursday 29 November 2012

VINTAGE METAL CHAIN BRACELET WITH 5 BAKELITE HANGINGS

A wonderful chain bracelet with 5 colourful pieces of bakelite hanging.  These are in red, black, brown and two different greens.  The bracelet is quite long - at approx 9 inches - but the links are not soldered so it could be made shorter.  It is very yummy and I would be happy to keep it!  This is just one of many bracelets I have in my shop at Vintage Modes, in Grays Antiques - next to Bond Street Tube Station in central London.  The bracelet is £88 and the reference is 2267 B97/15.  I only manage to get a small proportion of my pieces onto my web site - but do take a look - www.gillianhorsup.com - and you will also find me on the Grays Antiques web site, Facebook (Gillian Horsup Vintage Jewellery) Twitter and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment