Thursday 17 November 2016

WAISTCOAT STUD/BUTTON SET - VINTAGE GREY MOTHER OF PEARL - IN BOX

In my shop in Grays Antiques I do not only sell women's jewellery and accessores.  I also like to stock some men's small items - such as cuff links, studs and buttons, tie clips, badges - and anything I see that looks interesting.  Usually small items - as the shelves and cubes for display do not allow for large things!  Just got these vintage waistcoat studs/buttons set in the original box. They are gilt metal with gray mother of pearl centres with a small faux pearl.  No the box is not perfect - and the pearls have a little wear - but otherwise they are fine considering their age - the first half of the 20th century.  The backs have a fitting that the split ring goes through - allowing them to be detached for cleaning.  (full details on my web site).  Ref: 3000 C36/18
Waistcoat stud/button set - Mother of Pearl - Vintage in Box

No comments:

Post a Comment